Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Niece to know you

In which one of my favourite artists, Ian Gibson, single-handedly reduces 2000 AD's two premiere hardmen to cuddly softies. I mean, you wouldn't catch Slaine letting any of his brothers and sisters have pesky daughters who need rescuing all the time.


Of course, this won't be new to anyone who's recently purchased the excellent Strontium Dog Agency Files Vol. 1, or the Judge Dredd Case Files Vol. 3 (which, by the way, is my favourite so far. I suspect it will be superceded by Volumes 8 and 9, though.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wouldn't catch Slaine letting any of his brothers and sisters have pesky daughters who need rescuing all the time

Yeah, but he's got his stupid son for that, hasn't he?

Anyway, nice blog. I got a real laugh out of your fistfight montage.

12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home